Tuesday, July 9, 2013

You NEED help!


This Scorpio Says…

Episode 2: Dating Advice ‘n sh*t

It’s a proven fact that if a person is shitty at relationships, they automatically give the best advice. It’s true; such as the sky being blue, water being wet, or Adam Sandler being consistently un-funny.

Don’t debate me on this.


Now there’s a difference in receiving advice from your painfully single bitter friends, and getting total truth from stranger that has no reason to lie (points to self smugly)

Sure most of what I say can be misconstrued as bitching and complaining but hey, don’t they always say that about chicks with strong opinions?

I’ve made peace with this. Most people who can’t take my genius advice are impotent dorks with a fleshlite on standby, or a broad with a constant dehydrated pussy


Yep, I said it.

A while back I did a series of YouTube videos, giving “bad advice” on relationship crap (Okay, the last one I posted was Jan 2012, judge me)

 

so I decided to start up again, this time in blog form (mostly because I really don’t do shit with my blog except post short stories when the mood strikes)  

I’ve officially decided to put myself in the position to change you forever by advising on how to handle your current dating dilemma.  


So, e-mail me with your relationship questions (ie: woes), dating, sex, whatever, just ask me anything. I’ll answer your questions honestly, and pretend to know what I’m talking about:

Snail Mail: Cre P.O. Box 655 Burlington, NJ 08016
 
WARNING!!! Please be aware my answer is going to appear on my blog, and your question will be slightly edited for time purposes.
But if there are specific things you want omitted (name, age, location, whatever) please let it be known –you’ve been warned!

 
 
 
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment