Wednesday, March 13, 2013

7 Super-Short Stories in 7 Days: Wednesday



October 15th, 1998

Dear Lewis,

By the time you read this, it will be too late for you to do anything about it. I sent all the evidence to your wife, she’ll know. It’s almost funny when I think about it now, how stupid you thought I was. But that’s okay. Maybe it’s a good thing you underestimated me because I’m sure you didn’t see this coming. Maybe if you took the time to love me as I loved you, things would have been different. You could have been honest, but chose not too. Now you have to deal with what’s about to happen.
Oh, and in case you think your wife won’t believe me, trust me, she will. What I sent her cannot be held up for debate, and I’m sure the Police will feel the same way.
All the photos, chatroom conversations, recorded phone calls –documented.
Has your jaw dropped yet? Or are you trying to figure out how a “ditzy blonde” could get over on you?
Maybe if I didn’t pose as one of the 16 year-olds you were “talking to” I would have been as clueless as everyone else.
Burn in hell you sick bastard!

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment